grslystefh, 22
Last online: 14 Mar 2018
grslystefh, 22
Last online: 14 Mar 2018

She consist love & lot of smiles.

  grslystefh replies selectively


  Cebu City, Philippines  [ show map ]

A couple of my photos

I'm here to

I'm here to meet guys from 24 to 48 years old for dating and serious relationship.

About me

If you'll read this until the end, then I'll be the gladest. Hi! my name is Stefhanie. At first I was too hesitant to try this dating site but since, one of my friend told me that she'd found her husband here then, Im giving it a try, given a hope that maybe I can find my soulmate here. Well, who knows 😂

The story of my life isn't as amazing as everyone has but I am beyond blessed on the simple things I have right now. I'm the type of person whose in between modern & old-fashioned. Modern in the fact that I'm still young but definitely not wild and old-fashioned with the way I think about life & the way I response to it.

Jolly. Sweet. Simple. Silly. Optimist. Strong & Independent. as my colleagues usually see me but well, they are 85% sure of that, because the remaining 15% is still I'm about to discover.

I'd been into a scenario where I need to lost & set everything free that's why I end up being someone whose hopelessly romantic at heart. From that, I learned so much & tried to be as tough as I who I am today. And this is me today, living my life normally with a positive disposition yet believing that one day, I can finally find thats something missing. And maybe that something missing will can be found with the person whose reading right now. 😅

Srly, its not that I'm giving myself a hard time writing all this stuff just to impressed. Well that's really me and I hope I can get along with that specific person who feels the same way, with someone not just who looks for fun but someone who believes in commitment, someone who lives & proves it.

About you

Not looking for someone whose perfect & ideal.

There's nothing more remarkable in a man who strongly believes in a commitment, respects differences, accepts each flaws & who values love among all.

Not trying to be an idealist but these trait can surely pursue a woman's heart.

I know everyone of us has his own standards but for me those who settle 'high quality standards' are those who afraid to take the risk.

Love as hard as you can. Take the risk no matter what. Get yourself hurt if that needs to. And repeat the cycle all over again, with these I restly assure your living the best days of your life.

Spreading some love & real smiles. I hope we can get along. 😉

Personal info

Does it matter?
Asian, 5'6" (168cm), 141lbs (64kg), average body type, brown eyes and black hair.

Christian - Catholic

Relationship status:
Has children:
Yes (Doesn't live with)
Willing to relocate:
Non smoker
Rarely drinks

You may also like