Christiansfeld, Denmark [ show map ]
I'm here to meet guys from 30 to 45 years old for dating and serious relationship.
I was born and raised in a world and culture different from the northern world. I came from a highly patriarchal country where men are normally viewed as better than women. The women in my country, even if they are already more empowered now, highly adore their men even up to these days.
When I came to northern world through the portals of Denmark in the last day of 2008, there were many things that amazed me and continually to amaze me even up to now. These things I think are common to men/nations located at the northern part of the globe where women are mostly highly respected and empowered.
1. Men are really looking awesome. Their smiles can mesmerized. I don't know if it is because of their facial bones or just because they are naturally gifted with beauty
2. Men share responsibility with the women in the household, even in the kitchen
3. Fathers push their babies barnevoegn in the sidewalk, bring their kids to the doctor, attend to their kids activities in school
4. I could sleep in those times long hours in the night even if my doors and windows were open
5. There was so much peace and quiet. People were not allowed to make a noise at certain hours in the day
6. I could leave my stuff just anywhere when I was in school, and when i got back, my things were still there right were i left them
7. There was so much greens and fresh air even in the cities.
8. Life in the farm was lovely
9. People are generally nice to strangers like me
I left Denmark on a Christmas eve of 2010. After some eight years, I was filled with experiences and memories that also helped shape of my life and thoughts now. But falling in love with the northern world is still am crazy about.
That is why I am here because I want to find my northerner.
I am looking for someone around my age to share a life with. I’m at the stage in my life where I’m looking to meet a wonderful man and build a committed relationship together. Of course, it would have to be with the right man. I hope you are a handyman . Age difference? I hope 8 years maximum is tolerable. I am already 37. I’m wondering what your thoughts are? Would be interested with someone who can accept a Filipino culture and see for himself if he can live in and accept my world.
I know you crossed your eyebrows now. But technology makes the distance shorter and time difference not a problem. Know where the Philippines is?
Thanks for dropping by.
Let's communicate about this