Cavite City, Philippines [ show map ]
I'm here to meet guys 33 to 53 years old for dating, friendship and serious relationship.
🙋♀🐶 I enjoy fast talk questions on knowing someone so here is mine:
1. Coffee or Tea?- coffee
2. Sushi or Burger?-sushi
3. Beer or Wine?- wine
4. Sweet or Savory?- savory
5. McDonalds or Burger King?- Burger King
6. Chicken or Beef?- Chicken
7. Eggs or pancake breakfast?- pancakes
8. Potato Chips or Corn Chips?- potato chips
9. Water or Soda?-water and sometimes soda then drink water after
10. Scrambled Eggs or Sunny side up?- scrambled but must have red and green bell pepper, mushroom, and cheese (not plain), sunny side up but the yolk must be covered with the white egg film
11. Popsicles or Ice cream?-ice cream!!! on cone is a bonus.
12. Coke or Pepsi?-coke, coke, coke
1. Mornings or Nights?-nights with someone but I am a night person the most
2. Aerobics or Cardio?-cardio
3. Hot or Cold?-cold
4. Text or Call?-text if not that close, call when we are really close
5. Shower or Bath?-shower- i love the feel of the water touching my skin like the rain does
6. Movie Theatre or Netflix?-Netflix at the couch with lots of foods-cuddle and react out loud with someone. Just be silly and have fun-chill time
7. Comedy or Drama?-comedy. I love to laugh.
8. Kids or Pets?- both
9. Domestic or International-international (travel)
10. Kisses or hugs?-hugs, but i love both 😁😘🤗
Thoughts to ponder: 🙋♀💝
“There might be a million wrong people in your life, but when the right one comes everything looks dark.” “If you love the wrong one so much, just imagine how much you can love the right one.” “Everyone is the right person for the right person.” “To find the right person, you must first BE the right person.”🙋♀💝
1. I want to meet someone who is willing to get to know me first as a friend. I have learned that most couples who started as friends are happier and have lasting marriage life than those who rush. I want to try this route... 🙋♀💝
2. I prefer a Christian man. Not so religious. Just a balance of humanity and faith. If you don't have a religion, at least you believe in humanity and no animal abuse.
3. I prefer a man from Western Countries. 17 years, I've realized maybe it's time to go out of my comfort zone dating only someone from my country. I just can't find someone who can be my equal partner. Maybe most of them are already taken.
Strong woman needs a mature man ( authentic, independent, straightforward) and not a guy.
4. Loves pet especially dogs . Loves kids.- not a requirement, but this will be a bonus. 💝
5. Loves to travel (go out with nature) at least annually. Workout (even at home) to stay fit. Health is wealth. Try to live a healthy life (body, mind, and soul).
6. Willing to grow as a better person.
7. Loves to communicate. At least on a regular basis. Trust, communication, respect.
8. Will allow me to have my me time. Not too possessive, not too emotionally unavailable. Or the too workaholic type.
9. Supportive. Not a constant critic but someone who will be supportive of me to become better in terms of partnership. Allow room to improve.
10. He is happy alone and will be happier to have a partner. He is confident (not over confident) because he already know who he is and what he wants in general. Will not lose himself. 🙋♀💝
“To find the right person, you must first BE the right person.”
― Merrill Markoe, Walking in Circles Before Lying Down 🤗